One client we supported this year in closing the office down in February due to Covid. Implementing a VoIp system and integration with Teams enabled staff members to move call management to their homes.
This has enabled the office staff to:
- Answer calls for the main office number
- Transfer calls between them
- Have calls ring between phones in 3 locations to ensure customers have their calls answered.
- Call out from the main office number
- Each staff member has a direct dial number for people to reach them
System is compatible and ready to bring the phones back to the office when restrictions ease. Giving 3 voice lines in the office, rather than the origional 1,
Delivered for less than the existing monthly spend on the phone bill.
A second client had 6 phone lines and 3 BB services to cover their estate. We have replaced capacity with with 5 Voip Licences (which can be used off site for remote working) and 1 super fast broadband connection and using a WiFi network to spread the network over the estate. Resulting and a saving of £300 per month.